Arvada Bond and Insurance Agent
Did you know that the FBI has named employee theft as the fastest growing crime in America?
Protect your Business against Employee Theft
Did you know that small business owners across Colorado have access to inexpensive means of protecting against employee theft? If you own a business where your employees regularly have access to company funds, client funds, or private and personal information, you should make sure you are covered properly. Having the right insurance policies, including Crime and Fidelity Coverage, Commercial Bonds, General Liability, Professional Liability (E&O), and D&O insurance policies can all help protect against losses resulting from employee theft.
Facts about Employee Theft
- The FBI has named employee theft as the fastest growing crime in America?
- One Third of all Business Bankruptcies in the US are caused by employee theft?
- According to the US Chamber of Commerce, seventy five percent of all employees steal at least once?
- $53 Billion is lost each year by American Businesses as a result of employee dishonesty?
- It takes $20 in revenues to make up for every $1 stolen. A $5,000 loss takes $100,000 in revenues. A $500,000 loss takes $10,000,000 in revenue.
Do you maintain the right business insurance policies to protect against employee dishonesty?